Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

I finished this book and was quite impressed with it. The beginning of the book was rather slow and was hard to keep interest, however, it picked up fairly fast. There were several different plots unraveling all at once and it was easily exciting and very entertaining. Although I was surprised at how fast they solved the mystery in the book because there were still a hundred or so pages left at the end. The last part of the book started to engage me again, but it was similar to the beginning of the book...boring.
This book did receive a lot of hype, but I am not sure if it was well deserved. It was a good book don't get me wrong...I was just a little disappointed because it was perceived to be the best book ever!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacey. I intended to read Dragon Tattoo next week but based on your comments I may choose something else. Thanks and Good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete